TikTok Content Writer
RemoteBrampton, Ontario, CanadaMarketing
We are looking for a TikTok Content Writer with prior experience as a content creator (especially on TikTok) to work alongside the Video Editor to create educational/funny/witty/entertaining content ideas for our TikTok account that is focused on beauty/waxing products. The hired person will create the scripts/content ideas for one of our beauty brands; Tress Wellness. So please ensure you are happy to unleash your creativity in this field before applying! 💡
Headquartered in Stockholm, Fxswede AB is a remote-first and one of the fastest-growing product development companies in Sweden 🚀 🇸🇪
Why FXSwede? 🚀
- Work from anywhere in the world (next to the beach in Bali? A tranquil spot in Hanoi? While sipping the best coffee in Chiang Mai? You choose!). You have all the flexibility and freedom in your work, we measure results. 📊
- Multinational diverse environment and awesome coworkers. 💃🕺
- Unlimited paid leave.
- A fast-growing company, but still small enough that you will be considered a very valued member of the team. When you learn and grow – so does FXSwede!
- Amazing learning opportunity as you will be able to work on various types of consumer products.
- Great opportunity to learn new skills while working closely alongside other departments as well as in the job role.
- We strongly encourage new ideas and initiatives on how we can improve and do stuff better.
- Join a very friendly, open-minded and fun team where we all work together and grow in something we all love and can be proud of.
What You Will Bring To The Table 🗃
- Understanding of TikTok algorithm and experience in viral content creation.
- Experience in being a content creator.
- Ability to look at previous content and create scripts using older footage/repurpose influencer content and also create completely new scripts.
- Strong English writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of pop culture, and memes, be updated on all internet trends.
Hiring Process ⏳
CV screening → HR screening → Assignment → User interview → Offering